Why 3R System and EDM Tooling Better Than Conventional Machining?
In a normal machine shop, there are dozens, if not hundreds, of different types of equipment, some of which are more versatile than others and built for certain tasks. Operators typically switch between systems throughout projects according to what is necessary, such as utilizing a polisher to complete a piece, remove burrs, or smooth the outside. making use of a surface grinder.
One such tool called EDM Tooling is classified as one of the most useful in the modern shop. EDM stands for Electrical discharge machining (EDM), sometimes called “spark machining.” It has a razor-sharp edge that effortlessly cuts through metal and other tough materials while producing complex shapes. That’s the major reason it’s more beneficial to use EDM over traditional machining solutions.
Here are specific reasons EDM can produce better results:
● EDM tooling is a reliable and efficient solution.
● Requires a low-maintenance and can be trusted to run indefinitely.
● Less susceptible to errors or interruptions which is why it’s perfect for “lights out”
● EDM machines are so small that it’s perfect for deep or sharp cuts as compared to the conventional machine.
● EDM with System 3R Mini offers a solution for deep cuts in hard material, like hardened steel or tungsten carbide.
● EDM machining operates at low speed and power, which reduces the size of craters or pockmarks and results in a flawless mirror finish.
This is it! Are you looking to buy the best and high-quality machine tool? If so, then you must visit “MAXX Tooling.” They are the providers of the EDM tooling, 3R System range, which includes paddles, chucks, and pins to match your tooling needs. You can find more information about their products on their website.